Thursday, October 05, 2006

Hi Blog!


Hey bloggy!
Well...it's my first post so I still have to take a look to all the staff and see how does this work...
I guess that this has to be something like a personal diary, so during these months you'll learn lots of things about me, my friends, my world...my life.
I don't have so much to tell you right now 'cause I'm exhausted! I've been doing homework the whole afternoon and now...it's time to bed!:D So, i'll be here soon.

Got to go! Good night!*

_xulietA_***

2 Comments:

Blogger NuNu said...

hi julia! how are you? today we have a important thing to see: madrid- barça!

a big kiss!

5:24 AM  
Blogger Can Fonsu said...

hi, julia!!
it certainly is a personal diary but it is also your connection with society, the world and ... life! how do you react to the events going on these days? what have you learnt lately? when was the last time you had a good laugh? which news surprised you? ;-)and we'll learnt how to insert sound and video too...

6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home