Saturday, November 25, 2006

Saturday...PaChA!


Hey buddy!
Today it has been a bit unusual...Just because me and Carme decided to go to the afternoon sessions in Pacha inauguration! Felix, Marc, Tomi and Philip also went there so we stayed with them for a while. At first I thought it'd be boring 'cause people didn't dance and I felt like...whoa! This can't be possible! But the DJ started to give some shouts and to play good music and everything started to rule! Once you get in, you're not conscient of the hour so it doesn't matter if it's 7 p.m. or whatever 'cause if you wanna dance, you just dance!=P And another good point was that the people who was selling tickets thought that we were 18 or over so we got the white bracelet^^
There were plenty of good looking boys, which is always good and there was a boy that stayed for about an hour dancing in the podium!! I couldn't dance for so long, alone and in the podium! We met him afterwards..^^ haha
I think I'm going to repeat. To go out on Saturday afternoon has an advantage: if you have to study you don't lose sleep hours and the next day you wake up and you can study...
One day I wanna go there the whole afternoon, go out for dinner and then go back again until next morning!^^ it has to be cool if you can resist the whole night! So people, you know what will be our next night-expirience!=P
Oh, and btw, we also have to go Millennium&CosmicClub in Sils...Too much time has passed since we went there for the last time...^^ The thing is: when we finish exams..discos and party are coming! And we also have to organize our X-mas dinner with all the friends. We have a busy December!^^

After dancing and dancing my cousin and his girlfriend came home for dinner. It has been a long time since they came home so..it has been good to see them. Especially after all the "familiar tragedies"...Someone said once that each family has a particular story...that's completely true..and what a story! Cousin, grandma...I miss you!!

That's all! My bed is waiting for me!=P Enjoy the rest of the weekend! ;P

-->It sounds: The Saints Are Coming - by Greenday+U2

Much LoVe!***

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home