Sunday, December 10, 2006

Saturday Night Live!*




Hey bloggg! I'm a renewed person! Finally the term is over and we're free again!:D well..kind of. Yesterday I came back from Italy (Rimini+Firenze), it was really good to disconnect a little, relax, have some shopping=P and visit some things...It wasn't so cold but it was very crowded and Florence was a bit stressing, just the center of the city, but it has been fine in general!
And half an hour after coming home my friends called me and we went out for dinner and after that to some bars around. It was cool but definetely winter has come and it's really coooold! Grrr

I'm on my TdR again 'cause now that exams are over I have to work a lot with the project and I wanna try to finish it as soon as possible to have someting over..but it's a looot of work!
Well, I don't have too much to say...tomorrow skl again and that means rutine but on Thursday we're going to Barcelona! We are going to visit the Sagrada Família and after we'll go to the TNC to see "En Pólvora", a play by Àngel Guimerà. I think it will be great 'cause the cast is full of famous actors, especially from the TV series "Porca Misèria" (one of my favourite shows^^) so..I'll tell you!
btw: waiting for a plan for next Saturday=P

See ya!***

_xulietA_

->Music:Augustana-Boston

1 Comments:

Blogger JOSHUA S BLACK said...

Hi there! Just wanted to drop by and give you this test and hope that it blesses you. Have a great day!

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home