Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Almost finished..!


Hi bloggy...
TOday I had my Chemistry test. I'm happy 'cause it was easier than expected so I think I'll get a good mark..^^ Normally on Tuesdays some girls of the class go to the library to relax and have some fun (well, and homewooork..!!) but with all these exams we haven't had time to go there so today Carme_[Potatoe omelette]_ =P and me followed the tradition and we went to the library but it was too quiet and we worked a lot... We got our philosophy mark too! I've got a 9.5! I'm so happy! Plato wasn't wrong at all...haha


I don't have too much to say 'cause I'm exhausted...it hasn't been my best day ever and I need to sleep!

So...good night!

PS: Hoping for a big big party on Saturday! We deserve it!!!

_Losing a friend is one of the worst things in the world, especially if it's a good one..._


--> PiCtuRe: Temple of Sunion, Greece. Last year I travelled there and I just loved it...The Ancient Greek civilization is one of my favourites. I hope I can go back there someday..

--> MuSiC: Augustana - Stars And Boulevards

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home