Sunday, December 17, 2006

BcN and weekenD


What's up??
Barcelona's trip on Thursday was cool!^^ I liked the Sagrada Familia (I never thought I could say it, but I do). Exceptuating one of the entries, the oldest one and more decorated, it's an amazing and huge building with lots of light 'cause when it will be finished, it will have lots of coloured stain-glass windows and on the roof, there'll be like holes with little parts of Murano glass from Venice that will shine with the sunlight. Gaudí was kind of a genious...no doubt about it. After the visit we went to get something for lunch and we had time for a little shopping (I've found a Vans store in Portal de l'Àngel =D- it must be new 'cause I haven't seen there before- where I bought a new belt^^). That day I thought I'd lost my ID card 'cause I couldn't find it but my mum had it... And after lunch&shopping we went to the TNC to see "En Pólvora. I liked that too and the scenography and the special effects were amazing! And the actors and actresses too, especially Julio Manrique^^ and Marc Rodríguez and Anna Sahun (all of them from Porka).
It was a nice day^^
And yesterday we went to Pacha 'cause we needed some dancing and there was Kurd Maverick (a famous Dj-it seems xD-). It was pretty fun, we danced a lot and we met some of the 1st university year students that last year were on our high-school which was good^^

I think that's all, more or less this has been my weekend. Today I had to study a bit Physics and to finish some homework but...nothing serious.
PD: this weekend NoWayOut was playing their last show before going to the studio to prepare their new album and I couldn't go...:'(


See you all in class tomorrow!*

_xulietA_

->Music: The Used- Blue and Yellow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home