Monday, May 07, 2007

Today's menu: Final exams


Hey peopleE! Wow...time passes by so quickly and I realize that I'm always talking about the same things...All the things I do, how do I work at high-school...Right now I'm with Carme and...she said something really intersting: WE'VE GOT NO LIFE! Everything is getting sooo boring...Luckily today I did my last Spanish History exaam!=D And in eight-days time...I'll be 18!! Ohh and on June 15th we're going to Mallooorcaaaa!!^^ It will rock a lot=D I've got not much to say...Yesterday I watched MotoGP China's Grand Prix and..Valentino made it! He got second^^ after the Australian rider Casey Stoner but he did a really good job 'cause it's a track with a lot of straight stretchs and good for the Ducatis...But from now on they'll run in Europe with twisted tracks and it's where Rossi does better 'cause he doesn't need speed, he needs chikanes^^ What else... This weekend to Barrakes (of course xD) Jarabe de Palo performed and we had a great time, I liked it^^ So fellas...that's it^^ nothing else to say...I'm hungry xD and it's depressing thinking that I have an exam EVERY DAY! how awful...:S

See ya!

Much Love,

_xuLs*

SoundS: Carme's fingers typping her Blogger post^^

1 Comments:

Blogger SaNdRA said...

HellO xUlieTA!!

You are 18 years Old!!!! We aren't 18 yet* haha

A big kiss**

4:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home