Friday, April 20, 2007

UdG!



Back here again! After my poethical acrostic (kidding...^^) rutine is back...On Saturday party was great in Pacha with Kurd Maverick, a very famous DJ. I had a lot of fun! Unluckily, this was almost the the last weekend for me to go out before selectivitat. :s .This Saturday there's a concert here in Castelló to protest for Núria Pòrtulas' detention but I'm not able to go there 'cause I have six exams next week (the 1st one is Chemistry...):( Next week I'll probably go to Bcn to see Marcel's new play and maybe Barrakes in Figueres and the following week..we'll have to fight against exams but we must go to Barrakes again! I love them 'cause you always meet a lot of people there and sometimes the music is pretty good...^^ This year I think we have "Els Pets" and "Jarabe de Palo", not bad ah?


This week it's TV3 Climate change week and I've seen a couple of really interesting programmes about it...The one presented by Tomàs Molina was really good to see that it's a problem that affects Catalonia so close and in 30Minuts they talked about five scientific projects to try to solve the problem. I like the advert too^^


Oh and finally, today we went to the Universitat de Girona! Because today we had a lot of different speakings of all the degrees that you can do there. I went to the Biology one (very interesting, the teacher who was talking was convinced of what we was saying and that's why he convinced us!=P) and I also went to Chemistry...Definetely, my future world^^


So, that's all...I may be quite absent during the week...See you! Take care and don't stress yourself! Good luck! I've realized that from now on, I have an exam every day until the end of the school year...=(

Picture: yum-yummy^^

Sounds: MyChemicalRomance - Cubicles




Much Love,



_xulS***

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home