Friday, March 09, 2007

Ages later...




Wow! It's amazing how quickly time passes by!
My research project has been finished and I already got my mark: a 10! Cool, isn't it? After working for a loooooooooooooong time =D, another one bites the dust! Less things still to do...
What else...Oh on the 24th February we went to Barcelona. We visited the Macba to see an exposition of two Canadian artists about something called "
installations" which I enjoyed a lot and we also went to the TNC to see Don Gil De Las Calzas Verdes. Besides, I saw a friend of mine who came with me to Boston and we had lunch together. It was a nice day.
What else...oh yes! Carnival is gone! This year it has been really cool. You could see a lot of red&black butterflies flying all over the town =P and surrounded by some strawberries and a lot of different strange and freak characters^^ Although it was a bit cold, we had a lot of fun!
But the term isn't over so...now we have like three weeks with daily exams...during this time, it's always the same! Now, there are only five exams left without the FCE that finally I'll end tomorrow! Last Saturday I had the speaking and the listening (a bit difficult btw) and tomorrow there's the Use of English, Writing and Reading..and it will be over!=D You'll hear from me so soon! I promise!


Take care people! And..cheers! It's ALMOST over!;)


Much LovE,




_xulS_*

Music: The Cranberries - Just My Imagination video -listen to the lyrics;) It really is my imagination =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home