Friday, January 26, 2007



Hey ya! I forgot something yesterday...it finished the 1st season of PrisonBreak!! It was really exciting 'cause finally they got out of the prison but if they have made a whole new season..there must be so much to happen!=P
Next Thursday it starts..:D can't wait!
What else...oh, did I mention that this is my last TdR weekend? Sure I did...I just want to have it all finished!
So...that means no party...:(

Got to go to visit my estomas...so see ya!
Take care***

- Acceptance: TakeCover
-Picture: Michael Scofield, Link's brother that goes to prison just to take Link out...isn't him a good bro? xD


_xulietA_

1 Comments:

Blogger Carme said...

I don't like this boy... as you know, I prefer chickens xD

You don't have de gene!

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home