Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Merry X-mas To EveryonE!



Hey bloggy! Merry x-mas! I've been pretty busy since my last post. First of all: we finished classes! Yeah! Two weeks of holidays are waiting for us!(well, actualy less than that right now...). The last day of school we prepared a breakfast with all the teachers (and the students, of course!), then we got our report and we left school! After that I recieved a present from Txell 'cause we did our Invisible Friend and finally I got home. At first, I thought that I'd have lots of free time but..I remembered something: Treball De Recerca! So, yesterday, after Christmas day I started to work... Talking about x-mas, we went to my grandparents house and we had lunch, nothing special (my brother and I got pretty bored when some friends of my grandparents came and then started talking...bla bla) and on the 24th we got our presents!:D the Tíó! jaja I got a new cellphone, a book, some thing for school, a new watch...generous ha?^^
We've been partying a lot too, we went to Pacha on Saturday and now the misson is to plan what are we doing on New Year's Eve...a mistery! I'll tell you.
This year's celebrations have been bizarre..probably 'cause grandma's not here anymore...
But let's look forward! On Friday I'm going with Stafford people, it has been too much since our last meeting! And on Saturday it's Carme's day 'cause I'm going to see her performance "Camí d'Apira". You see, it's holidays but I've got plenty of things to do! Talk to you soon!
Take care people!

_xulietA_***
btw: I got Plus44's CD! It rocks!=P
Music: TheFray - HowToSaveALife

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home