Friday, May 18, 2007

Talk and...over!=D


Hey ya! This is really ending...From the one hand it's sad 'cause we have lived a lot together! But from the other...we really deserve it! Now there's the final test...SELECTIVITAT! And after that, our fantastic meal and Majorca!!

This Monday, a lady called Kate Jones who is an English teacher came to class to give us a talk about the English culture, facts and lifestyle. It was quite interesting 'cause we had the chance to know how the English education system works or where they go partying for example. Besides, she spoke in a very understanding way (not too fast but not too slowly either) so everybody understood her which is really good 'cause shows our good level!=P

I've got not too much to say...today I still had one exam, now there's only the Catalan test left...and I'm sooooooo tired! I spent the whole afternoon sunbathing in my terrace before going to tennis training...It was so relaxing!:D

So,I hope I'll keep writing here...at least once in a while;)

Tonight Passarel·la! We finally got invitations =D

See you, take caree!

Much love,


_xulS_*** [I'm finally eighteen =D Since Tuesday!]
Picture: BeacH!^^
Sounds: Tokio Hotel: Rette Mich

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home