Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year!!



Heeeeeey everyone! Finally we got into 2007, a crucial year in our lives...Yes, it's hard to say but it's true...
New year's eve party was great! We all met in Sant Pere's party and I also saw lots of good friends that I hadn't seen for a while, isn't it nice??
After the party (about 7.30am =P), we went to Meritxell's house to sleep and next morning I went home again, I had some research project to do...:(
These holidays have been too short. Working, relaxing and going out time has passed by and I haven't realized at all! Oh my God!:P haha
What else...Oh on the 4th January I've to go to my project tutor's house 'cause we've met to set up the last things of the project and to start finishing it...:P I can't wait to have it all done...Finally, after almost a year!
I'm a bit tired 'cause I haven't had too much sleep these days..:P I must rest and relax..:D There are just 5 days left before starting lessons again...Aaargh!
Oh! btw, we're thinking on going to Millennium next Saturday, last party before catching the rutine again...It will be fantastic (I hope ;P).
So that's all bloggy...
See you!*

-> NoUseForAName - BlackBox
->Picture: (Gemma, Nacho, Cristina, me, Ferran, Anna and Noel) in a place called Chucky Cheese..xD Better not to remember :P
We were probably the most insane Catalans in Boston ever =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home